Lawrence J. Busino, D.D.S.
Dr. Lawrence J. Busino was born in Schenectady, New York. He attended Union College in Schenectady, New York and following graduation he attended Columbia School of Dental Medicine. After earning his DDS degree he received honors with Omicron Kappa Upsilon. Dr. Busino completed an Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the Mt. Sinai Hospital in the city of New York. Dr. Busino then entered into private practice in 1980. He became Board Certified and a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons in 1983.
As a dedicated father of three, Dr. Busino has many interests outside of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. He enjoys golfing, skiing and fishing.
- American Dental Association (Delegate 2002)
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (House of Delegates from 2004 to 2008)
- New York State Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (Past President 2004)
- New York State Dental Association (Board of Governors from 2002-2008, Executive Committee
- from 2005-2008, Committee on Hospital Dentistry from 1997-2002)
- Third District Dental Association (Past President 1999-2000, Executive Committee from 1994-present)
- American College of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American College of Dentists
- American Society of Dental Anesthesia
Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital (Attending from 1980-present)
- St. Peter’s Hospital (Attending Resident teaching from 1980-present)
- Memorial Hospital (Chief of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Department from 1995-2005)
- Century Same Day Surgery
- Feldman Hunn Metal of Merit Award from the Third District Dental Society 2005